Agenda of OIFM 2022
2022 International Conference on Optoelectronic Information and Functional Materials（OIFM2022) will be held on March 18-20, 2022 in Chongqing, China. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speeches
889 8605 5228
13:50 - 14:00
14:00 - 14:30
Laser Patterning Induced Nanostructure Arrays by Epitaxy & Lithography Synchronization Solution
Prof. Changsi Peng
Soochow University, China
14:30 - 15:00
Stability of inorganic perovskite quantum dots and their white light emitting diodes
Prof. Zhigang Zang
Chongqing University, China
15:00 - 15:30
Learning based fringe projection profilometry
Prof. Chao Zuo
Nanjing University of Science and Technlnogy (NJUST), China
15:30 - 16:00
Optoelectronic Devices Based on Functional Optoelectronic Materials
Dr. Bayram GÜNDÜZ
Malatya Turgut Ozal University, Turkey
16:00 - 16:15
Controlling exciton distribution in WS2 monolayer on a photonic crystal
Tianjin University, China
16:15 - 16:30
Microwave signal generation based on all-optical feedback resonant mechannism
16:30 - 16:45
Bifunctional gas sensor based on Bi2S3/SnS2 heterostructures with improved selectivity through visible light modulation
Harbin Institute of Technology,China
16:45 - 17:00
Microscopic insights into hydrophobicity of cerium oxide: Effects of crystal orientation and lattice constant
17:00 - 17:15
Highly Directional Surface Radiation For Surface Emitting Distributed Feedback Lasers
Changchun University of Science and Technology,China
17:15 - 17:30
Portable soil organic matter content detector based on visible-near infrared spectroscopy
Northwest A&F University,China
* The outline programme is shown on this page. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.